top of page

Minimum 2 / maximum 15 people.

Depending on the boat you choose.


CHECK-IN TIME: 9:30 - 10:00AM


3 Years or less: FREE.

Children 4 - 7 Years: 75%


· Navigation tour of at least 3 hours, depending on your preferences and the weather.
· A delicious meal, with your drink.
At lunch, we always try to serve fish, lobster (if possible) or other fresh fruits from the sea or the countryside, paella, meat or fish barbecue, and other dishes that you can also request before boarding with the captain.
· Water throughout your stay on board, other drinks such as soft drinks, beers, etc. Moderately.
· Use of entertainment equipment available on the boat, Kayac, paddle surf boards, hammocks, etc...
· Auxiliary boat to go down to beaches or snorkel.
Note: Some boats offer more than others, such as a variety of appetizers, snacks, cocktails, alcoholic beverages and not in moderation.
(Ask us if you are interested in advising you on this or any other matter without obligation) You can bring your drinks, snacks, appetizers, or any other product of your choice.

Not included

  • Displacement to the boat.

  • Drinks in restaurants.

  • Other activities or services not provided by our crew Energy and fresh water are always goods that we can use but not waste.

San Blas panama el caribe desconocido


20% of the total to reserve.
Children under 3 years old do not pay.
Children from 4 to 7 years old pay 75% and those over 8 years old pay as an adult.
Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will receive a full refund of the reservation.
Cancellations made before 15 days of the trip will receive 50% of the reservation.
There is no refund for reservations canceled with less than 15 days.
Payment of the 20% reserve can be made by bank transfer to a Panama account of Banco General, in the US. to WellsFargo Bank or Paypal, the rest 80% will be paid in cash on the day of your arrival on the catamaran.
Payment through the PAYPAL platform + 5% commission on the total.
Travel terms and conditions Travelers must be over 18 years of age, or in the case of minors, they must be accompanied by an adult (parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
They must adapt to the rules indicated upon arrival at the ship. In case of inappropriate attitudes on the part of a traveler, we reserve the right to cancel the trip.
Our ships are not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings on board.
All specified prices are subject to change, depending on the validity of the Dollar exchange rate. Mandatory to have travel insurance.
Our boats are not responsible for any accident that occurs on board, outside the boat and during trips to and from the boat.
bottom of page